Madventure and Misphere 360 Camera Firmware
With Panoramic sound, solve the " Couldn't download " issue
Camera firmware ensures that the Madventure 360 camera functions effectively. For best results, ensure your firmware is always updated to the latest version.
When the camera is connected to the app, you can use the app to update the camera firmware.
Updating firmware will return the system parameters to default values. When installing A27:B38, ensure that at least 50 percent of battery power is remaining.
1. Prepare the SD card and card reader, insert the SD card into the card reader and link to a computer.
2. Copy the firmware update file (MadvSysFW.zip) into a folder named update on the SD card.
3. Insert the SD card into the camera, and short-press the power button, while holding down the Wi-Fi button, to power on. Once the two mode lights begin to flash slowly, the firmware update has started. Release the Wi-Fi button.
4. After approximately one minute, the buzzer will sound and the camera will power off. This indicates that the firmware update is complete.
5. Power on again to restart the camera and reconnect to Wi-Fi.
Update firmware from SD card:
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to have enough battery power before upgrading.Do not stop the upgrade after it starts or you can brick your device!
1. Insert the SD card into the card reader of your computer.
2. Go to official website: official website
3. Download the firmware and rename the .zip file to "MadvSysFW.zip".
CAUTION: If your system is set to hide files extensions by default, you should end with a file named MadvSysFW.
4. Copy the upgrade firmware "MadvSysFW.zip" to the "update" directory of your SD card.If it is the first camera update, you maybe will need to create the "update" directory.
5. Delete any other file that could be on "update" directory.
6. Insert the SD card into the camera.
7. With camera OFF, keep pressing the WIFI button and short click the Power button.
8. While the Photo and Video LEDs starts flashing, release the WIFI button.
9. Wait for the firmware update completes.Once the firmware update completes, the buzzer will be activated, then the camera will be shut off.
10. After the camera is switched on, it will restart once automatically.