Madventure 360 Camera Firmware
The Madventure 360 Camera firmware ensures that the Madventure 360 Camera runs efficiently. Please update to the latest version for the optimal experience.
Camera firmware ensures that the Madventure 360 camera functions effectively. For best results, ensure your firmware is always updated to the latest version.
When the camera is connected to the app, you can use the app to update the camera firmware.
Updating firmware will return the system parameters to default values. When installing A27:B38, ensure that at least 50 percent of battery power is remaining.
1. Prepare the SD card and card reader, insert the SD card into the card reader and link to a computer.
2. Copy the firmware update file (MadvSysFW.zip) into a folder named update on the SD card.
3. Insert the SD card into the camera, and short-press the power button, while holding down the Wi-Fi button, to power on. Once the two mode lights begin to flash slowly, the firmware update has started. Release the Wi-Fi button.
4. After approximately one minute, the buzzer will sound and the camera will power off. This indicates that the firmware update is complete.
5. Power on again to restart the camera and reconnect to Wi-Fi.